From our few kalokohans back then to #KLokohan now, I was more than ecstatic for this trip because it was the first time I flew out of the country with my friends. 🙂
Petronas Twin Towers – Merdeka Square – Central Market – Menara KL Tower
It’s definitely just the start of a handful adventures with my favorites. ❤
Totally enjoyed the few days we stayed in Singapore, that also coincided with my 24th birthday. #Singa24
Below, you’ll see what transpired in that trip through my little lens. 🙂
Tell me what you think of these photos. I’m still learning hehe.
Here is the second installment of the Spotting South Treats series because I’ve discovered a few more places to chill. Also, a lot more restos and cafes are sprouting in the area.
- The Pork Chop Factory – As their name says, they serve all things pork chop – from their signature grilled pork chop to Filipino dishes with pork infusion. You can also choose from their selection of sauces that can go with your favorite chop.
2. Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken – This African-style chicken has stepped into the south in their newest branch in Solenad 2. I personally loved their El Fuego, moist brownie with vanilla ice cream on top and covered in toasted marshmallow. It’s like a step higher S’mores. Yuuum.
3. Yellow Sweets Cafe – Deeper down Pacita lies this little nook that serves your usual cafe, frappes and sweets. It was okay but, hard to find if you’re not from the vicinity.
4. Fig Tree Cafe and Events – A quaint cafe in Southwoods that has really good food. The Pork Binagoongan was a runaway favorite. Their other entrees were filling, too. You can also rent the place for your special events. They have cutesy interiors by the way
5. Java’s Music Cafe – Java’s pride in their fusion of music and food. Their walls are filled with music decor and, you can feel at peace in the cozy ambiance of this cafe. Must try are their monster milkshakes and CakeShakes!
6. Luna Kapihan – This famous Specialty Coffee place in BGC has now opened in Alabang. Known for their distinctly crafted beverages, they also serve rice meals, pastries and, cakes. Because I’m not a ~fan of coffee~, I got a slice of Rainbow Cake (the icing was made of marshmallow!) and Tapsilog which were both delicious. Kudos to their accommodating staff who gave us a free cupcake. 🙂
I’m pretty sure there is a round three of my food crawl. But for now, got to hit the gym and burn all these. Haha!
A ‘lil roundup of that awesome weekend in the ‘Durian Capital of the Philippines’.
And please bear with my shaky hands. 😉
We went to Pangasinan last weekend for a family matter but, we were able to find a new place for a quick R&R. It’s a little resort in the town of Bugallon, Pangasinan – the Buddha Resort. The landmark? A noticeably huge Buddha! 🙂
Buddha Resort boasts its newly renovated facilities. It just reopened this September so no wonder the place looks beautiful. And, it’s clean! Kudos to their warm people, too. 😉
Their rates range from a 3-hour stay for the on-the-go backpackers, 12-hour stay and 24-hour stay for families and groups who want to bask in the peacefulness of the town.
Other facilities include conference room for meetings and celebrations, KTV, kiddie and adult pools and, cabanas for day tour guests. Main attraction, of course, is the large Buddha statue in the resort facade.
Leap into the road less traveled and you’ll see that there is a lot more to Pangasinan than being the home of Hundred Islands and Bolinao. 😉
And here’s a #HugotBuddha.
Address: Polong Highway, Bugallon, Pangasinan
Tel. No.: (075) 529-7579
In a world where social media is flooded with food, no wonder every new restos and cafes never go unnoticed. We are all guilty of the #foodporn #foodstagram #InstaFood sin (Jail me for this! 😀 ) so, here are some places you can use these hashtags with. 😉
1. Early Bird Breakfast Club – This resto ain’t new to the game but, it recently opened its only branch in the south in Solenad 3, Nuvali. Their Yin & Yang Champorado sure is Instagram-worthy.
2. Wagamama Cafe – The newest cafe in the blossoming food street of Pacita that serves a fusion of Japanese, sweets and staple cafe drinks. Don’t forget to check out their hugot crib!
3. Cafegraphy – Probably the first photography-themed cafe in Binan. Plus points on their camera lens mugs that you can add to your feed goals.
4. Milkbox Coffee – If you are a fan of desserts, waffles or you just want to find comfort in sweets, this place is heaven. And, their plating is on point!
5. Foxtrot and Echo – Nothing says chill like sitting in a roof deck with your comfort food while gazing at Sta. Rosa’s night sky. (Ultimate foodie no-no: crappy food shot, sorry 😦 )
6. Gelé Milkshake Cafe – Bring all the boys to the Pacita yard with their over the top milkshakes.
Aren’t you craving yet? 😀 Can’t wait to try mooooore food finds!
This was my last event before I officially said bye to Bizu so I’m photo dumping it here! 😉 It was the launch of Team Kramer’s bedding collection in Aruga by Rockwell.
Food heaven by Bizu Catering Studio
Pretty boy, Gavin!
Kendra and Gavin, adorable as ever!!! ❤
‘Til then, Bizu! xx